Thursday, June 10, 2010

Teen Week

This is our first week of camp!

I missed the first 2 days, because I was in Israel and Spain. I got home on Tuesday night around midnight.

Bro. Rick Dawson is our speaker and he is doing a great job as he always does. There are five churches here this week and we are serving over 110 each meal. The churches are Windsor Hills Baptist Church from Oklahoma City, OK; Immanuel Baptist Church from Decatur, TX; Bible Baptist Church from Justin, TX; Trinity Bible Baptist Church from Choctaw, OK; and Midwestern Baptist Church from Omaha, NE.

There are teenage boys participating in the Preacher Boy Contest today. Praise the Lord for the big number!

I'll add some pictures later!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To all my friends, old and new
I'd love to hear a word from you!